BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
MODE OF LEARNING
The tourism and hospitality industry is a rapidly growing industry and an ever increasing earner of foreign exchange for Zambia. Specialists are equipped to develop this sector in the interest of the country, society and the supplier of the tourism and hospitality service and infrastructure.
Here are six reasons you should consider a hospitality and tourism degree:
- The jobs pay well, and you can accelerate your career if you work hard.
- You will work with interesting people.
- Your job will have variety every day. Creativity is a necessity in this field.
- You will have a flexible schedule.
- Your will have globally popular job skills.
- The job has a number of perks, such as flexible insurance, and bonuses for top performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Both direct and indirect entrants who wish to join this exciting, fulfilling, and rewarding industry.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Banquets & conferences, Food & beverage management, Front office reception, Resort management, Restaurant management, Spa and wellness management, Event management, Concerts, Festivals & exhibitions, Wedding coordination, other areas, Airlines, Amusement parks, Casinos, Catering, Cruises, Consulting, Start your own business.