BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MODE OF LEARNING
The Business Administration programmes are especially designed to be flexible, and to allow students to obtain a broad knowledge across almost any business area or from specially approved disciplines in the human resource, marketing, logistics, hotel & tourism, public management, management and finance areas. Students have the opportunity to focus on meeting specific career goals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Both direct and indirect entrants who wish to learn and apply business administration skills to earn a new job, for promotion, or to otherwise improve their lives.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Functional areas of the company, including General Management, Marketing and Sales, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Logistics and Operations.
- Functional areas of banking institutions, such as Financial Management, Risk Analysis, International Trade, Strategic & Business Consultancy, Financial & Tax Consultancy, Auditing & Management.
- Brokers, other positions in the financial and insurance sectors or revenue management.
- The Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management (BBA) is the most highly rated by entrepreneurial profiles.
- In the public sector, the Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management (BBA) gives graduates access to a wide range of public service examinations.